Design Your Destiny – A 4 sessions virtual course co-facilitated with Tracey McConnell. This is open to anyone who is interested in exploring a four stage reflection to action process with others.
What Matters – Tap into what’s most important to you right now
Values – Clarify a world view of desired values
Inspiration – Take inspired actions that align with the values you most want to see expressed in the world.
Click HERE for more information and registration information.
Appreciative Living Circles – a 4 week virtual session designed to increase your brain’s resilience. This curricula and format was designed by Jackie Kelm, author of The Joy of Appreciative Living. I am a certified facilitator. More information is available on this flyer. Click HERE to download.
Movement Alchemy – a pilates inspired gentle movement session focused on micro movements that result in big shifts. I am offering free intro sessions at no cost. More information is available on this flyer. Click HERE to download.
If you are interested in taking my Gentle Pilates virtual 30 minute classes offered Saturday mornings at 11:00 am Mountain Time and Wednesday evenings at 6:oo pm Mountain Time, they are offered through the Pilates Collective. You can register at the Pilates Collective Website, click HERE.
Leadership Development and Coaching
I design and facilitate exceptional leadership retreats for executive teams and boards. I use:
- a variety of organizational and individual assessment tools to identify strengths and high leverage opportunities including the TCC Group’s Core Capacity Assessment Tool, (CCAT), Algorythm’s Impact Capacity Assessment Tool (ICAT), nonprofit lifecycle assessments, Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) Trust Catalyst, and the C-IQ Catalyst; and
- highly interactive and engaging methods which bring out the best in groups such as Appreciative Inquiry, Open Space Technology, Polarity Mapping, World Café, and Graphic Recording/ Facilitation.
- I help groups maintain the momentum and apply insights and learning between retreats with coaching (individual and group) using Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) and Appreciative Engagement (AE).
Results: My leadership development and coaching clients have reported feeling increased trust and alignment within their teams and organizations — which led to inspired action, organizational health, and increased impact.
Strategy and Partnership Development
“An organization’s strategy is nothing more than the collection of intentional decisions an organization makes to give itself the best chance to thrive.” Patrick Lencioni
I design and facilitate innovative strategic planning and engagement processes for funders, schools, nonprofits, libraries, and coalitions. I help organizations thrive by:
- increasing clarity about which decisions are being made, who is involved in making them and in which ways;
- adopting effective decision-making processes;
- skillfully involving people impacted by decisions and others with expertise so that decisions are fully informed; and
- developing strategic partnerships (internal and external) so that organizations maximize resources and fully utilize the talents and skills of employees, volunteers, and community members.
Results: My strategy and partnership development clients have reported increased quality of decision making which led to an increased ability to reach organization and community goals — while adapting to changing conditions. Organizations get better results by becoming more intentional and strategic about what they are doing, and how they are doing it.
I design and deliver joyful and effective professional development programs (virtual and in-person) which are based on the ways adults learn best. I help organizations:
- identify and clarify their organizational learning goals; and
- select content (topics/skills) that will most help them reach their goals.
- The delivery is highly interactive and engaging with collaborative learning at the core.
- Customized train-the-trainer programs lead to sustainability of employee learning, development, and growth.
Results: My professional development clients have reported include increased knowledge, skills, and competencies in facilitation, coaching, presenting, and collective leadership which led to increases in individual, program, and organizational effectiveness.